Exam During for MCTS 70-526 2.45 hours?

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by timop, May 12, 2008.

1. timop

timop New Member

Can someone clarify the exam length and number fo questions for 70-526. I'd been doing sample exams using Transcender and was doing 45 questions in 1.5 hours. But after booking my actual cert exam it shows the exam duration as 2.45 hours ! Can someone clarify during and number of questions?

thanks
    T.

2. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

I've never run out of time yet in an exam, just work out roughly how long you have per question when you start the exam and try to stick to it, its ok to go over by a couple minutes on the odd tricky question.

3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Not sure how long you're given for the actual exam itself - I haven't taken 70-526. But the time listed for your exam appointment is often the maximum time slotted for the entire exam experience - including the maximum time they allow you for all the stuff before the test (questionnaires, confidentiality agreements, tutorials) and all the stuff after the test (question comment/review, questionnaires/surveys).

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!