'ello all....

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by AcidHell2, Aug 9, 2005.

1. AcidHell2

AcidHell2 New Member

Hey all thought I would say hello and tell you a bit about my self, after a little prompt from a fellow user (Jakamoko)..

First off I'll explain user name, had it just over 8years :ohmy, it's not what every1 thinks I don't get bad trips, lol don't even do drugs. Its from chemistry lessons which I often got banned from for making Acid Boozaks and other lethal objects out off the chemistry equipment. (set roof on fire once LOL)

Hobbies, well they've been cut down due to work, trailer trash at TNT on night shifts. But did Included paint balling which I really want to get back into and mountain biking (before some chav stole it). Recent pursuit has been restoring a 1972 dodge charger (6.6litre V8) ohhh yehhh... http://www.charger-muscle.co.uk/ not much there yet I lost visual studios (had a free student copy), but took the plunge and brought a copy the other week, so expect updates shortly...

Did BscComputing at Plymouth uni, since then haven't been able to get a job in IT, few interviews but no job yet. So have decided to start doing my MCDST and then CompTia A+, which will hopefully open a door to get my foot into.

And thats about it...

LOL your probably all asleep by now...

Anyway thanks for all the help you've guys have already given me..

2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Welcome! :biggrin

3. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hey AcidHell2 - thanks for the intro, and taking the time. You're quite some spec ! :blink

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings, AcidHell2. Welcome to Certforums.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  5. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Hi and welcome to the forums :biggrin

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong