Easiest Microsoft Certification

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Elliot28, Oct 3, 2012.

1. PPD2387

PPD2387 Byte Poster

I don't want this to turn into a slagging match but with all due respect your question is futile. To give an example, I sat the Microsoft ISA Server 2004 exam about five years ago. I passed it with a really high score and I would say I found it quite easy but the fact is, I only found it easy because I studied my arse off and was interested in the exam topics.

In response to your question I could say to you, "go and sit the ISA Server 2004 exam, it's really easy" but if you don't study enough and aren't really interested in it then you're not going to pass!!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Guys, if this bickering carrys on I will clean up and lock this thread, so play nicely!!!!

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  3. TechTock

TechTock Byte Poster

No offence but the way you worded it wasn't helpful. If I was in his shoes potentially loosing my job then I can understand why he asked how to get certs quickly. Unfortunatly people tend to think certs are the best way to secure jobs when they aren't unless you can back up the knowledge as well. I also agree that doing any exam in 1 month isn't the best route unless you have experience. I just don't thnk it's helpful giving him a lesson on his spelling followed by he doesn't deserve to be employed.

As Simon points out lets keep it on topic.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP | MCDST | MCTS: Hyper-V | MCTS: AD | MCTS: Exchange 2007 | MCTS: Windows 7 | MCSA: 2003 | ITIL Foundation v3 | CCA: Xenapp 5.0 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician | PRINCE2 Foundation | VCP5
    WIP: Having a rest :-)
  4. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

My advice, speak to your manager about what certifications would help your own future development within the firm, as otherwise you could do the compTIA A+ but they have no grace for it, or you could do a Cisco certification and once again this may hold no grace for where the firm is going.

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
    simongrahamuk likes this.