Does anyone think hairstyle matters?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by greenbrucelee, May 8, 2007.

1. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Cheers Sparky

I used to know a guy who could talk himself into any job he was always smart looking, he always had girls after him but there was one drawback he was extremley dim

He was arrested for criminal damage because he smashed his neiboughs car window(which coincendently was the same make and model and colour as his) because his key wouldnt work in the door.

But this guy could get a job anywhere untill they found he was thick, and then he would have to get another one.

I wonder what he is doing now

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  2. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

To avoid any hassle, I always wear a suit to an interview with a shirt and tie that doesn’t have any loud colours. Therefore there *should* be no problems with my appearance and then it’s onto the technical stuff etc. etc.

At work now I always wear a shirt and tie with smart trousers. No suit though as I always end up working on a PC or clambering around in a server room so they get wreaked! Suit is worn when I’m meeting a new client though.

If you want to make a personal statement with a crazy hairdo or whatever then you have to accept that the interviewer might not agree and then its an uphill struggle for the rest of the interview.

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  3. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

At a job interview? :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  4. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

maybe he will be jail for getting in the wrong bed in his apartment complex when there is someone else in it.

I wouldnt put it past him the poor fool:p

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?