does any one know

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by farmer, Sep 30, 2005.

1. farmer

farmer Byte Poster

does any one know exactly what qualification you get from sceidegger after their so called a+ n+course. because after completing the first half of the course the work ive done dont seem to follow the comptia scedule or the content of any of the A+ books ive read.

Certifications: C&G level 2, ECDL, IC3, MOS
    WIP: city and guilds level3 , a+
  2. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Farmer,

Sorry, i don't. I suggest you contact them and ask. If they specify A+,N+ then you should be following the Comptia objectives. Maybe they are doing things in a different order. Let us know what happens.

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  3. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

If it's just an in house course that you are following then it will simply be an in house certificate of completion.

Do what Boyce says and give them a call.

8)

4. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

cant add much to what the guys have said but what i can tell you is if they are in-house i hope you consider taking the official exams... i did an inhouse a+ just as the '03 objectives rolled win and i wish i knew what i had done... cause now with microsoft nothing is recognize unless its comptia so im in the process of doing it all again! :rolleyes:

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics