Dodgy dealings?!?!

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by noelg24, Jan 11, 2006.

1. ffreeloader

ffreeloader Terabyte Poster

LOL. Well, if it makes you feel any better I'm about as broke as hobo in real life.... :biggrin As to my avatar, well, Freddy is actually better looking than I am.... I do have some facial hair though. However, Freddy has a lot more hair on his head than I do.... I think mine dropped.... What was once on my head has come out in all sorts of places: my ears, my nose, my eyebrows, my back, etc.... :twisted:

I guess I'm a typical old man. I have hair everywhere except on my head....

Certifications: MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA, A+
    WIP: LPIC 1
  2. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

Ok guys I am wondering how to get the direct debit set back up on Paypal...I managed to cancel the other payment for those so called cheap RAM sticks...but obviously I will be buying stuff on eBay again (making sure its all kosher beforehand!!) but I need to know how to get the direct debit back up...any ideas?

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  3. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Can't you use a credit card temporarily? I find that paypal will accept CCs even though I don't have a paypal account.

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  4. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

Yeah but the problem is I dont have a CC...(well I do but I am over the limit and am kinda behind on payments!!! :eek: ) and I have been emailing them and so far they have suggested using another Bank account which I cant as I only have the ONE!! so I am still talking to them to find out how I can get the DD back up with the one and only Bank account I am using...man this is worse than I thought!! thanks to the dude doing the dodgy dealings...will make me think twice in future!!

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life