diploma for the wall

Discussion in 'Other IT certifications' started by Kevin Luck, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Kevin Luck

Kevin Luck New Member

Hello,

This is my first post.

I like getting computer certifications, and hanging the diploma on the wall because it’s something to be proud of.

Lately, it seems getting the degree itself is more difficult than the exam.

Comptia seems easy as far as getting the degree for the wall but that’s it.

Does anyone have the IC3 certification? If so, is there a certain way to get the actual diploma to put on the wall?

I haven’t found the organization that manages the IC3 certification. Does anyone know the organization that manages the IC3?

Thanks

2. KrissRokkkko

KrissRokkkko New Member

All the diplomas are good only for hanging on the wall.
    The real education starts with job

3. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

Have to agree. My degree isn’t hung on the wall. It’s in an envelope somewhere. But it is a nice to have and fair play to anyone who’s proud of it

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
    Kitkatninja likes this.
  4. Kitkatninja

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Same here, don't want my degree to fade or discolour over time in the light. Proud of it, yes - but not keen on getting replacements :)

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  5. Kitkatninja

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

IC3 certifications, yes... I've got a couple, but that was a few years ago - they sent out paper certs after you confirmed your name and address (this may have changed since back then)... The organisation that you want is Certiport (which is now owned by Pearson Vue), however individual schools, colleges and organisations apply to become testing centres. To find a testing centre, see here :)

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security