Did anyone manage to get an new Xbox/PS5?

Discussion in 'Gamers Hangout' started by Juelz, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

I pickedup and Series S and I will tell you this now I had to fight to get it, I endedup paying £100 above retail value just to have it..

I'm a casual gamer theses days and I want to get back into gaming so went for the Series S.. if things go well I'll upgrade to the Series X in ayear or two and hand my S down to my son. Didn't want to PS5 as I don't find the games on the platform that great.. I'm more Gears of War than Spider-man.

2. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

I wont be paying over the odds. I managed to get one ordered through Game, which works out at 29 a month, but includes game pass as well, plus there is no APR on that, which is decent. Game say because I have ordered on the 24th Nov, it should be in time for Christmas, however I am doubtful. There is no stand out game that I am after if I am honest, but the speed and graphics will be decent.

I have seen silly prices on ebay

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  3. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

Been trying to get an Xbox series X for my kid for Christmas but I’ve got no chance. Be next year now for either I think

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  4. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

Yup, managed to pick up a PS5. Overal, its great.

Been playing Astro, Spiderman and some WatchDogs. Also got a few PS4 games that have been "Upgraded" to PS5 so thats cool. I was tempted to buy CyberPunk on release...but I dont think I have time to play it yet.

5. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Everyone’s after CyberPunk but it doesn’t interest me.. dunno why. I’m more after Far Cry 6 and the new Assassins Creed tbh.

6. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

Ah I'm deffo interested in it, just having the time to commut to it at the moment.