Covid-19 Vaccine

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by chartered, Oct 15, 2020.

1. chartered

chartered Bit Poster

Are you at ease to have the Covid-19 vaccine once it already out?

2. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

Not if it comes the Government. Dont trust those b@stards at all.
    Cant even organise an effective Track and Trace.

chartered likes this.
  3. chartered

chartered Bit Poster

You got that right! Instead of having protection against Covid, things might get worse.

4. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

Fully expect things to get worse (Which it is at the moment) before it gets better.

BizarreChase likes this.
  5. MSJ Jeni

MSJ Jeni Bit Poster

Hey guys,

While looking for materials for my research paper, I got to read article (http://bioinformaticsservices.com/significance-of-finding-a-vaccine-against-coronavirus/) that somehow I could personally relate. It is just terrible to think that all are depending on a vaccine to get immunized against this coronavirus. I am just hoping that the pharma industry and the government will genuinely study the vaccine for humanity and not for personal interest.
    #justsaying

6. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Article seems like more propaganda.

7. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

I am going to let you guys try it out first, see how you get on then let me know whether or not its safe.

Jaron78 likes this.
  8. chartered

chartered Bit Poster

Thanks for sharing the article. I feel that the article is more of a general thought that the virus can only be contained upon the release of a vaccine. And the only thing we could do is just follow the Covid protocols.

I am still hesitant about the vaccine.

Is it because it is directed to getting a vaccine in order to be protected by this virus?

hahaha i am not gonna get it myself either :D

9. dmarsh

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Virtually everything it says is unproved.

1. We have therapuetics that can virtually eliminate covid deaths.
    2. Therapeutics and good lifestyle could probably do more than lock downs and vaccines.
    3. All the vaccines are totally unproven, there is no safety data, all the stats are rigged, to show higher effectiveness than the reality.
    If we get a working vax, its likely you will need to take it more than once, possibly yearly.
    A working vax could contain harmful adjuvants.
    The vax could make you asymptomatic but infectious. Personally I have seen no evidence of normal covid being transmissable why asymptomatic.
    4. The current case numbers are faked, with flu deaths and other normal deaths included. Hence a casedemic. There are no excess deaths in any country, morges are not full, undertakers are not overwhemled.
    5. Current PCR tests are being run with 40+ cycles, results are meaningless. 90%+ false positives.

Watch this at 40 seconds, guy pretends to fall over, you are being gaslit people.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/c...ws-people-collapsing-suddenly-Wuhan-city.html

Why put healthy people under house arrest when 99% people survive with no issues?
    Why not isolate the elderly and the sick instead?
    Why were sick people sent into nursing homes?

"Upon doing my research on the matter, I saw that the only way to end the pandemic is by finding a vaccine against coronavirus. How significant is it to achieve such a feat, you may ask?"

This is utter shite. We have flu vaccine, we still have yearly flu pandemics.

"It Will Stop Virus Transmission"

Not necessarilly many doctors mention that you could still be infected even if vaxxed, just you would have less severe symptoms.

"When everyone receives a vaccine, no one needs to worry about virus transmission anymore. Every individual on the planet will technically have immunization against coronavirus, so it cannot be as deadly as we all know it. "

There are over 8 billion people on the planet, including kids and immunocompromised people. How the hell can every person on planet take any vax, its not possible or even desirable. Plus you have inter species transmission, the virus can live on in pangolins, cat, bats, etc.

If vaccines are universally good, why didn't everyone take the swine flu vaccine?

"People Will No Longer Die Due To COVID-19"

People are mostly dying of co-morbities, they are old people with existing conditions.
    We can already virtually eliminate deaths with therapeutics, just they are being restricted or banned because big pharma wants vaccines.

The best way to avoid all disease is to be healthy, you know like going outside, exercising, going to the gym, working, eating good, living a full life. Not lockdown hell.

"Everyone Can Live As Normally As Possible"

Believe me the people that are doing this have you where they want you, they don't care about your 'normal' life. Tommorrow they can invent a new plague or a new 9/11.

"It is both incredible and terrible to think that the fate of humanity depends on a single vaccine yet to be invented. As long as no one discovers the best formula to create it, we may need to stay isolated for an unforeseeable amount of time."

Here we go, more propaganda and programming, the worlds not safe people, never has been, always been viruses, go out and live your life.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
  10. dmarsh

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
  11. dmarsh

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

On the use of therapeutics and government negligence.

BizarreChase likes this.
  12. chartered

chartered Bit Poster

This is a big question - what is the reason behind why do they need to fake the figures? Will this do any positive outcome for faking? And why do media overblow such news?

13. dmarsh

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Media in Five Eyes countries is controlled. Look into Agenda 21. All wars are banker wars.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
  14. dmarsh

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

15. BizarreChase

BizarreChase Bit Poster

I won't take the vaccine either. @dmarsh thank your for sharing relevant information and updates. I believe it is not still safe to have it.