Course Announcement - Skillstrain/Scheidegger Students

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Arroryn, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

There has been an update of material for all A+ and N+ Skillstrain/Scheidegger students.

If you are currently studying these Certifications with this provider, go to your Studentworld website, and log in to request the new folders.

(I have just received mine, and they seem much improved!)

Happy studying!

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  2. Weemez

Weemez Kilobyte Poster

Yeh i just got mine too, they seem far better.

I'm half way through the N+ course material though which has taken me some time to get through and a bit miffed that im going to have to start it all again.

I know that i can just continue from the new stuff where i left off on the old stuff, i may just do this and read through the coursework i'll be missing as it will take some time to re-submit all the work i have done, well it wont but it will take some time to wait on the marking of the nine assessments if i resubmit them.

Just out of interest what are you going to do?

Certifications: HNC Computing A+ N+ ICND1
    WIP: ICND2
  3. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

I'm only up to TMA 3 at the moment, and not feeling too confident about what I've retained, so I'll be starting over. Shouldn't take too long - it's put my schedule back by about 3 weeks, which isn't too terrible. If you end up running over the 14 (not likely!) months, just point out the date at which you had to restart the course because of the reissue.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  4. Weemez

Weemez Kilobyte Poster

Yeh good point, i'll let them know that i will be restarting the coursework as of now.

Its good for the confidence in the company that this new issue looks far more professional, not that the last batch didn't but i was a little concerned that some of it may have been a little dated.

Good luck with your studies and i may be calling upon you some day for a little help!:D

Certifications: HNC Computing A+ N+ ICND1
    WIP: ICND2