Could I ask for some more advice please?

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by mikey73, Jan 26, 2009.

1. mikey73

mikey73 Bit Poster

Thanks Ken

I'm really glad I found this site. In the past 12 months I have spoken to various people in IT and asked for their advice on possible routes I could take. Every single one of them seemed to say a lot without really telling me anything useful. It felt like they were keeping their cards close to their chests because I was an outsider.

Since joining this forum I have found it to host a multitude of people who are always more than willing to help, and for this I am very grateful. Something I find quite refreshing in a society where most people are only out for themselves.

Regarding the advice given to me so far here, it has really given me a good kick to get me into action, and I am keener than ever to get started on these certs.

Thanks again

Mikey

2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

I'm glad you find this community helpful, I do believe that this is one of the ways forward, epecially when it comes to raising IT Professionalism.

Good luck with your studies, as well as professional & academic progression.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security