Cooking on gas now!

Discussion in 'Internet, Connectivity and Communications' started by Missy, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Missy

Missy Byte Poster

Hi All
    I just want to thank you all for your help and understanding to a new member who's not all that good with computers :(
    I would like to thank zxspectrum who was very help :)
    Thanks Missy

Certifications: 15 credits NOCN Art and Design,Portrait.
    WIP: NOCN in Art and Design Advanced
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I take it this means you are up and running smoothly. That's great. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. ffreeloader

ffreeloader Terabyte Poster

Hey, we've all "been there and done that". And some of us, like me, are still there. :biggrin So, welcome to the club.

Certifications: MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA, A+
    WIP: LPIC 1
  4. Missy

Missy Byte Poster

Yes thanks Trip.
    My computer went down on Friday and didn't want to come back to earth.I sat alday on saturday trying to get it going, the best I could do was to get all the home pages of Outlook Express, Yahoo, MSN,Hotmail, you name it could'nt log in to any of these, after having a good cry and feeling totaly out of my depth, I rang Tesco Tech Team as it is free for the first month(run's out tomorrow)
    The first time I rang I got a guy who didn't have a clue he told me to go to Run then 'msimn' to get into Outlook Express, hasten to that didn't work so i Rang again and go a very nice lady, but she said she didn't have a clue 'at least she was honest' anyway she said I will pass you to our whizz kid, to cut it short we were on the phone for 45mins uninstalled and then renstalled it all.
    Hey presto my machine is Sooo well behaved now :p
    I use to dread switching it on, but no more.
    Thanks to Kat, trip,zx
    Missy

Certifications: 15 credits NOCN Art and Design,Portrait.
    WIP: NOCN in Art and Design Advanced