Continuing with 70-680 / 70-685/6

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by Jaron78, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Pizzaboy

Pizzaboy Bit Poster

So this has been changed as well and is no longer on the retirement list. This is starting to get out of hand.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), Network+, MCSA:2003, MCTS:Win7,640,642
    WIP: 70-410
  2. B33 ENN

B33 ENN Nibble Poster

Just when I thought Microsoft was on a roll of doing things to anger the civilised world (Metro interface and Start Menu trolling, killing off MCTS, XBOX One policies, shutting down TechNet subscriptions...) they go and do something to make me believe there is still some sanity within their ranks.

I gave up trying to get the July 31 (2013) deadline as I just took on an IT project and I have my work cut out with that. I felt the opportunity to gain actual experience recommending and deploying the technologies would be more beneficial than cramming paper to chase an exam deadline.

If this latest U-turn is for real - and I'm CTRL-F5ing the certificate retirement pages until my eyes are convinced :eek: - then I for one will breathe a sigh of relief as I would like to aim for the MCTS 2008 certifications before going higher.

Certifications: ECDL, ECDL Expert | Cisco ITE | CompTIA Strata, A+ | Microsoft MTA Operating System, MTA Server Administration | CCNA Exploration
    WIP: CompTIA Network+ | Microsoft MCSA Windows 7, Server 2012 | Cisco CCENT, CCNA