Consoling all Advent students - FREE COURSES

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by EZE Training Instr, Jan 28, 2010.

1. EZE Training Instr

EZE Training Instr Bit Poster

Hi All,

I sympathise with the guys, and gals that have taken out any training with Advent and now lost out to their inability to produce what they promised.

I agree 100% with the comments in several of the forums. Parting with £5000+ for a course over a long period of time is naive and should always be done with caution (however I know what they are like especially pressure selling). Many people have now lost out, once again, giving TP's a poor name.

I was once given the opportunity to get into IT and embraced it with both hands. I cannot and will not see people who have had their hard earned cash taken from them with nothing to show at the end it. Therefore I propose to run a FREE, yes, FREE M6292 course (Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Client) over the weekend of 13/14 Feb for those who have lost out during because of an incompetent TP.

There are some buts:

Must be able to get to Lichfield in Staffordshire
    Be prepared to work early until late (9am to around 6.30pm)
    Have a sense of humour
    First come first served (9 places max (we dont cram students in!))

All courseware included (costing EZE Training some £89 per delegate!!!)

To secure a place email [email protected]

See not all TP's are bad. Joe from www.commsupport.co.uk is also running a similar thing for N+

Gareth Jones
    Chief Instructor

Certifications: MCT, MCITP, MCTS, VCI, VCP, CCNA, CCNP
  2. cisco lab rat

cisco lab rat Megabyte Poster

Hello All,

Next week in North London (Finchley) we have 4 places still available on the N+ course. These places will be made available free of charge to ex-Advent students.

We will try to make at least 4 places available on the next 4 N+ courses for affected Advent students across our sites in the UK. I understand that there are 6000 students that Advent messed around, we do what we can

Here are the details: contact Anthony on [email protected]. Anthony will contact you with the details we require to verify your authenticity. Also it is on a first come first served basis.

Cheers

Joe

P.S I do expect lots of teas made for me next week

Certifications: Yes I pretty much am!!
    WIP: Fizzicks Degree
  3. ThomasMc

ThomasMc Gigabyte Poster

What a kind gesture :clap

Certifications: MCDST|FtOCC
    WIP: MCSA(70-270|70-290|70-291)
  4. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

Nice one guys. 8)

5. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

"We wont let you leave until you pay the leaving fee though" :biggrin that was a joke by the way, good gesture guys.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  6. dv-ant

dv-ant Bit Poster

diamond geezers!

7. EZE Training Instr

There are still places available so get your names in

8. Ratty

Ratty New Member

A fantastic gesture.:biggrin

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2010
  9. EZE Training Instr

Keep the requests coming, if we need to have another training room opened then we will do so.

10. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Got to say, what a great offer!

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  11. EZE Training Instr

Craigie

With reference to your 70-236 Feb '10, just start looking at the Exchange 2010 certification route. Very similar (don't get me wrong its bl**dy hard) but skills learnt on 2007 are totally tranferable to 2010 apart from SCR, CCR etc lol

Gareth

12. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

We have done a couple fo Exchange 2010 installs already. I'm on one at the beginning of March.

Not going to be a massive project, 3 x Server 2008 with one being Exchange 2010, hence the reason I want to attend your webinar to get a feel for it.

Looking forward to it, if it goes well, I might consider doing a quick upgrade.

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  13. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

Nicely done chaps - hopefully that should re-affirm to people that there are some great people out there trying to help.

Thanks for the joining the forums over the past couple of months, thats what makes this place great!

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293
  14. singe1642

singe1642 Bit Poster

Thank you guys for your generosity. I now know where the good guys can be found. HERE! :D

WIP: CompTIA A+ Essentilas