confused about 601-602 and 701-702 exams of comptia A+ certification need help....

Discussion in 'A+' started by digmont, Jun 15, 2011.

1. digmont

digmont New Member

Hello good morning dear friends i am digmont ,i am BE computer and i recently joined comptia a+ classes in IIHT but the confusion is they teach me old syllabus of comptia and practically they are not sound and i want to give an international exams but they only take nationals so very confusing and i have already paid the fees and they are now like i have to pay more if i want to appear for international certification ..i think this is very confusing and i want proper guidline from d experts what should i do to pass this exams and what respond should i give to the IIHT institution in gujarat gandhinagar...:rolleyes:

2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

The 701 and 702 are the current exams if youa re being taught the 600 series then this is incorrect you will need upto date material such as compTIA A+ all in one exam guide by Mike Meyers.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. digmont

digmont New Member

can u give me any authorized email address of comptia ??

4. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Moved to correct forum (from Microsoft to Comptia).

You can see how to contact Comptia here :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security