computrain/compucareers

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by duncanpa, Apr 6, 2009.

1. duncanpa

duncanpa New Member

Be very careful when dealing with this so called it training and recruitement company who are completely bogus and are total scam artists and they should be reported and shopped to watch dog and trading standards informed of their fake and dodgy practices!!

I am writing this on behalf of a friend of mine who willingly and stupidly handed over the best part of 3 grand for an msce course on the proviso that he would be guaranteed employment or his money back.
    He is still waiting for this miracle job that was promised to him in his local area on a salary promised to him in the region of 24-27k. He finished his course and attained his msce over 4 months ago but as yet has had no help or assistance in this bogus company finding him employment and is still fighting to get his money back which the company said he would be enitled to if they did not get him into work f which his repeated correspondence and numerous phone calls are ignored. He now taking legal action against this company who will soon be hearing from his lawyers.

This company constantly advertises fake jobs all over the country which do not exist and when you ring up to enquire about them, if you have the relevant msce cert and experience they palm you off to their sister company which are aptly called compucareers and promise an experienced consultant will call you back to discuss this role with you but dont hold your breath beacause you will never hear from them again!! which l eads me to beleive they are one of the same company and this is a totally false alias that they use. However if you call with regards to not having the msce and have limited experience then the pushy sales guys appear to be very interested in interveiwing for this position and then try simply try to sell you training with a guaranteed job placement and generous salary, They say they have limited places and force you or should i say trick you into making a hurried decision over the phone or they will not be running this unique opportunity for another 12 mnths so you had better decide quickly and hand over your cash. But dont be fooled they are simply a training company trying to sell you over inflated prices for their msce and their usp is guranteed FAKE JOBS which simply do not exist. If you do not play ball and sensibly do not hand over your cash they drop you like a hot potato and tell you that all the places and posistions have been filled and the course they have no idea when is next running. But if you phone up next week they then miraculously have a new course date starting very soon.

You have Been warned!! Do your research and use common sense. If it sounds too good to be true then it probobly is

2. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Oh dear.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  3. Pheonicks56

Pheonicks56 Kilobyte Poster

Sorry that you got burned... :blink

Certifications: BSIT, AAIT, A+
    WIP: Network+