Computeach Distance Learning

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Dogu, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Joe

Joe New Member

Hi Grendal,

What do you think of Computeach so far? I'm also thinking about buying into it. Although cost means I'll look about first.

2. MrNice

MrNice Kilobyte Poster

Hi dude,
    save your money and your sanity, and look elsewhere. Spend £50 or £60 on a good A+ book and work your way through it at your leisure, most come with a free question CD-ROM and you can test yourself using that and by posting here. If you find you dont have the time or just plain dont like the subject at least you have a book you can flog on ebay rather than a £5000 loan breathing down your neck, If you enjoy your what your reading and feel you need more support, by all means sign up with a training provider. :D

3. AndyL

AndyL Nibble Poster

Hi Dogu and welcome. I've made my views clear before but for what it's worth I'd go with Phil and have a crack at self study. There's plenty of people here who'll help if you get stuck.

Certifications: MCSE 2000,2K3,MCSA:M 2000, MCSA 2K3
    WIP: Painting the doorframes.
  4. Clay

Clay Bit Poster

Hi there, Clay speaking. I am still trawling around to find what I believe to be the best provider, however from what I have discovered Computeach are a reputable company. The rep that came to see me was knowledgable knew what he was talking about and showed that the coursework was of a pretty good quality. Unfortunately the way i wanted to finance the 3 year course was through ELCAS enhanced learning credit scheme (paid for via the government) but their accounts dept could not comply with the constraints. I was not as worried about them as some of the other companies I asked for advice from!

Not much help I suppose butthe best I can give.

Certifications: LCGI ECDL AMInstLM MCP
    WIP: MCSA 70-215
  5. Bodger

Bodger New Member

IF THE CCNP COURSE ANY GOOD IN THE WORKPLACE?
    COMPUTEACH SEEM TO BE VERY INSISTANT THAT IT IS!
    IM NEW TO ALL THIS AND PETRIFIED hEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPP :beers2

6. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  7. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Hi there bodger, glad you can join us. :biggrin

ps thers is no need to shout mate lol 8)

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong