Computeach A+ mocks 220-301/302

Discussion in 'A+' started by Townsend, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Townsend

Townsend New Member

Hi there.

I found this site through googling a similar topic and I saw someone had posted a similar problem to me on here.

Basically I have been with computeach for a while now and I am totally stuck on their A+ mocks. 220-301/302

I have sent my mocks in on a number of occasions and had scores varying from 73 to 87%. I have been changing right for wrong answers constantly and feel like I have hit some sort of brick wall. I have got some friends to help me to no avail.

I have read the books over and over and bought extra course books meyers etc to cross reference. I feel like I know the material well enough, but frankly half of the questions on the paper are so ambigious.

I just want to pass these mocks to get onto sitting the REAL exams. Can anyone PLEASE help.

Any input would be gratfully appreciated.

Thanks

Townsend

[email protected] :thumbleft

WIP: A+ MCSE
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

I'm afraid that all I can suggest is to keep studying.

Have you tried using some other test simulation software, such as Transcender? These will give you feedback as to why the answers are correct to help you learn.

8)

3. Townsend

Townsend New Member

No I haven't. That's probably a good idea. I should check that out.

WIP: A+ MCSE
  4. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

If you have meyers what marks do you get in the tests on the CD?

I found that my marks in the real exam slightly lower than those on the CD, but it was a fairly good indication that I was at a level to pass the exam.

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  5. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Yeah, the best advice is to keep studying on the parts that let you down.
    When you are ready, go for as many tests as you can get your keyboard on! If you have some spare cash, buy the transender or preplogic tests- they are good.
    When you can constantly acheive high eighty or even low ninties you are ready :thumbleft

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  6. Tyler D

Tyler D Gigabyte Poster

you will find that once you have passed the mock exams,Computeach will forward the transcender CD to you.

Have you tried e-mailing the questions to the tutors??
    You can email upto 5 questions a day,stating your reasons behind the answers.They will then point you in the right direction. :biggrin

Certifications: A+,70-270
    WIP: 70-290