comptia IT Pro

Discussion in 'Professional Associations' started by shadowwebs, Sep 3, 2012.

1. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

can anyone tell me whether comptia IT Pro is a professional association that is worthy of being put on my CV, I have been on the website and signed up, I presume that by being comptia certified in the a+ (220-701/2) series that I am classed as being part of the comptia IT Pro association already... or am i wrong?

it would be interesting to hear more about this.

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  2. RichyV

RichyV Megabyte Poster

Is it still an 'Association'?

I thought this changed a while back into a 'Community' - anyone can join (with or without Certs) & it's free. But if we're talking abount the same thing, it's not something that can be put on a CV I don't think...

http://itpro.comptia.org/

Certifications: B.Sc.(Hons), MBCS. MCP (271,272), MCDST, MCTS (680), MCITP:EDST7, MCSA:WIN7, MCPS, MCNPS
    WIP: 70-686, then onto MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure via MCSA: Server 2012...
  3. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

thanks that was my thoughts about it becoming just a 'community' also,

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)