CompTIA fundamental

Discussion in 'General CompTIA Certifications' started by General Kaido, Feb 8, 2023.

1. General Kaido

General Kaido New Member

Hello! How're you? I'm going to start the CompTIA fundamental by online
    And I would like to know what you recommend me to study more times or look at a lot
    I like computing but it's the first time I plan to do the course
    I'm really excited and always good to know about people that did it before
    As well what study methods do you suggest me to do when my course begins
    Thanks a lot

2. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

Welcome to Certforums. CompTIA is a great starting place. I’d look into the A+ first and then the N+ then Security+

you’ll really enjoy the content I’m sure

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  3. Musatalor

Musatalor Bit Poster

In terms of what to focus on, I would recommend spending some extra time on the topics that are more challenging for you. Everyone has different strengths and weaknesses, so it's important to tailor your studying to your own needs. As for study methods, I found that creating flashcards, taking practice quizzes, and reviewing my notes regularly were all helpful. It's also important to stay organized and on top of the material, so try to establish a consistent study schedule and stick to it.

JK2447 likes this.
  4. Musatalor

Musatalor Bit Poster

Added some info and fixed some errors here. Thanks!

Last edited: May 8, 2023