CompTIA A+

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by medulaOblongata, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Honda

Honda Bit Poster

hi, im currently working in call centre doing technical support for a telecoms company, i gained a computing degree quite a few years ago so was thinking of doing A+ for a more up to date qualification and to improve my chances of getting out of here, if i self study is 2-3 months a realistic time to learn everything and sit exam, i have been looking through sample questions and a lot of the stuff i already know/is revision. Are the prices for the 2 exams around £100 each? and would this book be good enough CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition Exams 220-801 & 220-802: Amazon.co.uk: Michael Meyers: Books

2. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

Honda, give the professor messer free online video material a try, it's what i used and was very good for getting me through the exams first time.

I would indeed agree that 2-3 months is sufficient time, however it's all about how much time per day / per session that you put in rather than the overall time.

After using Professor Messer videos I then used Measure Up for the mock tests on both exams before booking my test date.

Take a look at the compTIA website for cost details and objectives for the 800 series exam

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  3. ciscocertified

ciscocertified New Member

I've just moved in to town and was contacted by a number 08000238969, was told that they have an office in 117 Houndsditch. Ive been hearing so much about online training centers and stuff, and thought I wanted to know more about such. Some of my friends have taken their certifications online as well with different courses such as Cisco and CompTIA A+. They just have to be legit for real.