Comptia A+ Workshop days wiht Advent 07/11 and 08/11, need a lift??

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Alex399, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Alex399

Alex399 Byte Poster

Hello

I am attending 2 workshop days on the 07/11/09 and 08/11/09 with the training provider Advent Computer Training, the work shop days I am attending are for Comptia A+ unit of the course.

I will be travelling to Kidderminster on the Friday (06/11/09) from Bournemouth (a 140 mile drive to be exact) to avoid falling asleep in on the first class room day :eek: .

I will be leaving Bournemouth around 6-7 PM to hopefully arrive in Kidderminster for around 9-10 PM maybe later I'm not 100% sure on how long it will take, I can't leave any earlier as I finish work at 5:30pm on that day.

I will be travelling from the postal Code area of BH8 to DY10 1JF. So if you are attending the workshop on that week end and would be relativley close to my path up there then I will be more than happy to give you a lift up there and come to some sort of aggrement with the petrol money.

If you have doubts of if I would go that far out of my way to pick you up just please ask anyway, other wise its a long lonely drive :cry:

Thank you!

WIP: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST
  2. Alex399

Alex399 Byte Poster

BUMP!

(I probaly won't go if I have no one to go with as the petrol money is to much for me this month as well as the B & B and I might be rushing the book to get it all read by the date stated in the thread name)

WIP: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST