Comptia A+ 601 602 International Exam Vouchers??

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by ssiruuk1, Apr 7, 2010.

1. ssiruuk1

ssiruuk1 Bit Poster

Hi there does anyone know a site where i can buy international vouchers to take the 2006 601 and 602 comptia exams?
    Ive been having a quick look online and any international vouchers i find are for the 2009 701 etc exams. I know the 601 and 602 can still be taken in the uk til the 31st August 2010, i just cant find the vouchers anywhere :x
    I really want to get these exams booked up as it will give me the motivation to study harder over the next couple of weeks before i take them - i would just like to avoid paying the full cost (£266) to Pearson Vue if its possible.
    Thanks in advance!

Certifications: a+
    WIP: network+
  2. Dubfire

Dubfire Byte Poster

Hi, yes in looking to take the A+ exam (601/602)in the UK and also looking for some kind of discount on the exams.

Does anyone know of any providers out there offering such a thing?

Certifications: N+, 270.
    WIP: 291 then 284 for the MCSA.. ITIL...
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I would say that most places if not all places that sell vouchers will now only be selling vouchers for the new exams, probably as Europe is the last place to still have the 600 series available.

But you could try www.gracetechsolutions.com which is where I got mine. If you can't find any then you may have to bite the bullet and pay full price.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?