Commsupport provider

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by thetokyoproject, Oct 15, 2016.

1. thetokyoproject

thetokyoproject Byte Poster

Hi,

I have read a many good reviews about this provider for network/Cisco related training.
    One of the key selling points is the competitive price point compared with other training providers.

I was wondering if anyone has studied with them recently and confirm this after a comparison survey as I couldn't see a price list on their website so I presume we need to email them to get this.

Certifications: 271
    Jaron78 likes this.
  2. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

Hi there,

There used to be a member on here that was affiliated with CommSupport.
    I too have heard very good things. I was considering doing my CCNA with them. However, we are getting married in 3 Months so have put that idea on hold. I am self studying at the moment, but depending on how things go, I would certainly consider them.

3. rocdamike

rocdamike Byte Poster Gold Member

I used CommSupport in 2014 to help prepare for my CCNA. Joe (the instructor) was very good. He was also very funny too which helped at the end of a long day. I would definitely recommend.

I would say though that will all training, it's best to come in with a basic grasp of the topics. If you come in as a total n00b, then it is very difficult (as I found) to understand the more complex topics.

Certifications: F5 CTS, LTM | F5-CA | CCNA: Sec | CCNA: R&S | ITIL Foundation
    WIP: AWS Solutions Architect
    Jaron78 likes this.