Coming to America!

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Phoenix, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Ryan currently lives a stones throw from Croydon (south London) where i grew up and where Zeb lives now. Check Zeb's location comments for a reality check on what life is like there now. 100 deg F oh how nice that is. says Pete the lizard 8)

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  2. fortch

fortch Kilobyte Poster

Come on over, Ryan...it was 72 and sunny here at the beach :p

Certifications: A+,Net+,Sec+,MCSA:Sec,MCSE:Sec,mASE
  3. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

The gas prices really are not an issue for me, provided I can get a somewhat economical car
    you have to understand that whilst they are double or quadruple for you what they were 2 - 4 years ago
    they are a third to a quarter what I'm paying!

The temp in Idaho is one of the put offs (that and its lack of a coast! not good for a suba diver) Portland seems to have the warmth as well as the rain and coastal breezes, and not too far away :P

T-4 days now, time to carry on packing!

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

No coast, huh? True. I'd laugh my "arse" off if you ended up in someplace like Wichita, Kansas...about a billion miles from *any* coast. :tongue Guess it comes from basically living on an island for most of your life. Welcome to America in 4 days. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

82 and sunny in Nashville. Very nice. 8)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!