CIW Master Web Manager

Discussion in 'CIW Certifications' started by lokideviluk, Jun 30, 2005.

1. Gonzo

Gonzo New Member

I think you will find that the course notes and the student diary are the same guy.

2. Maxelcat

Maxelcat Bit Poster

I am doing the foundations with a small college called One TechIT in London. I am doing at as home study, with a view to getting onto the higher levels ASAP.

Seems to me that the portfolio and study togeher is a solid approach. Infact, I have received this very morning my first cheque for web site creation! An exciting moment.

I nearly went with Skills Train, but my college charged a mere £800 for the site developers option (including about 6 days full time at their college facility) and threw in the foundations for free (as long as I did it at home). Obviously, I haven't really experienced the college bit yet, but so far so good.

I think the work is out there, but getting it may be harder.

Really useful forum

Certifications: CIW Associate
  3. Gonzo

Gonzo New Member

Hi,

JohnnyMX made a very good point earlier in this thread when he said the guy that built the CIW Course in a Nutshell couldn't design a Web Site. I couldn't agree more because that guy was me. I have since spent a great deal of time redesigning the site and hopefully it is much improved.

Gonzo a.k.a. Rupert the Bear

4. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

D'oh!

Sorry mate. Just goes to show doesn't it?
    You never know who is who these days!

But I respect your reaction to criticism, and well done on the new design. It's a significant improvement.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  5. Gonzo

Gonzo New Member

cheers JohnnyMX,

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Appreciate you taking a second look

Gonzo