CIW 1D0-510 Study Material

Discussion in 'CIW Certifications' started by indieangler, Aug 28, 2007.

1. indieangler

indieangler New Member

Hello, new here.

Does anyone have an old self-study kit/book for the CIW 1D0-510 Foundations test that you might consider selling? I really can't afford to pay the new UK prices for the self study kit when it's so much cheaper in the U.S., that's a complete scam. I thought maybe someone around here might have a Foundations book/self-study that you'd be interested in selling. Anyone?

Thanks!

Certifications: Master CIW Designer
    WIP: CIW Web Site Manager, .NET MCTS
  2. liza

liza Banned

Hi Dear,
    xxxxxx click the link.they have provided the free samples to download.It provide you the best quality training at affordable prices.

Mod edit (Z): braindump removal

3. BrotherBill

BrotherBill Byte Poster

Indieangler,

The site that Lisa is directing you to is a braindump site. I would suggest that you stay away from them. In fact, before you purchase any material from any vendor, check them out with CertGuard's Braindump Identifier.

While you're there, you can check out their CIW Forum. You'll find a list of braindump-free study resources that I have posted.

Don't waste your money on braindumps. If your caught using them, you can lose your current certification status or you can be denied future certification. And chances are, you won't learn anything from them.

Good luck with your studies,
    Bill