Citrix: Collaborating With Constituents for a New Cert Program

Discussion in 'Other IT certifications' started by Kitkatninja, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Citrix: Collaborating With Constituents for a New Cert Program

In early 2007, Citrix Education decided to revamp its certification program. Not only did changes to the program need to reflect and support the growth of the Citrix product portfolio — as well as evolving technologies and industry trends — but the new curriculum also had to address the needs of Citrix customers and partners...

One of the major new points is this one:

The CCIA allows architect-level IT professionals to prove they have the real-world skills necessary to gather business and technical requirements to devise techniques, recommendations and detailed designs. In evaluating the CCIA program, customer feedback and trends indicated that hiring managers value the combination of certifications and experience. With the introduction of an experience requirement, truly qualified candidates with proven experience will be able to obtain the credential...

Read the article, and not just snippets, here.

See here.

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security