Cisco Exploration V4 CCNA4 final pratical test

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by shadds, Dec 11, 2008.

1. shadds

shadds Bit Poster

Hi all
    Just trying to get some clearup on the minimum needed to pass. I have a feeling i bothched CCNA4 practical exam yet my tutor claimed its ok i only need 40% as long as i get over 70% in the online final and 70% overall. I was led to believe I need 70 in both the online final test and the practical exam with an overall % or 70 or higher when combined with the online chapter tests is this correct?

Help would be appreciated as im really frustrated about how i did (Frame relay with 2 routers?? is that meant to work?)

WIP: CCNA
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

I would just double check with your tutor (or if someone here has done the academic route, instead of just the 1 or 2 exams via Vue). I believe that the Cisco program your doing is slightly different from what most people here have done :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. r.h.lee

r.h.lee Gigabyte Poster

shadds,

The situation is that the Cisco Networking Academy from an academic standpoint is highly dependent on the exact course syllabus established by your instructor/professor. That's because the instructor can impose different weights to the various factors such as the Packet Tracer activities, real Cisco equipment Labs, Module Exams, Final Practical (hands-on) Final, Final Computerized Exam, and any other miscellaneous factors that the instructor has included into the course requirements above and beyond the previously mentioned five Cisco Networking Academy factors. Does this help at all?

Certifications: MCSE, MCP+I, MCP, CCNA, A+
    WIP: CCDA
  4. shadds

shadds Bit Poster

r.h.lee thanks for the info. ive had the results and scored 79% final practical and that is what % ive been given on the cisco webiste. Im also led to believe the score i got on the final practical has been used with another assignment ive done to get this score although im not to sure. Now with CCNA4 out the way all ive got is the final exam/exams (not sure which way to do it) which i should be taking at the end of janurary.

Thanks

WIP: CCNA