Cisco CCNA certification is a powerful professional lever

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by Damsou, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Damsou

Damsou New Member

Good morning all,

Realizing the value that IT certifications represent in the job market, today I would like to give you the opportunity to take the Cisco CCNA training course completely free of charge.

I am a network trainer in the French-speaking market and for the launch of my complete journey towards the success of the Cisco CCNA IT certification, I offer free access to the English-speaking version of course :)

It is a very fun course that allows you to acquire all the knowledge to become a certified network administrator!

The course is hosted on the Udemy platform.

If you are interested, you can reach me privately and I will give you access.

Please note, given that I cannot create unlimited free coupons (new Udemy regulations), if the coupon has expired, you can register in the queue, to be notified of the new free coupon.

I have of course nothing to gain by providing the complete course (6 courses) of the CCNA program for free ...
    The only thing that would benefit me is if you don't hesitate to leave me a review and comment on the Udemy platform :)

I wish you all maximum success for your professional projects!

Damien.SO

2. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

You what?

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  3. Damsou

Damsou New Member

What mean ?