Certification Web Site Scam - PrepKing.com

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by augusthorvath, May 9, 2012.

1. augusthorvath

augusthorvath New Member

I recently signed up and paid for an exam preparation site, PrepKing.com, to prepare for taking the Microsoft 70-516 exam. The site clearly stated that you would be able to begin using their test engine immediately after purchase, which is why I wanted to use their service. Well, after paying for this service, the Download link did not work at all. There is no phone number posted on their site. I had to repeatedly email them before I got a response. When I finally did get a respone, all I received was a PDF document with questions and answers and a they informed me that the testing engine was not available for this course. PrepKing's office is in England......stay far away from them. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.

2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

There you go, I changed that for you, they are a well known brain dumping company and unfortunately either you knew what you were letting yourself in for and just got fleeced or you didn't do your homework well enough and discovere the approved test exam providers that can be found on the MS 70-516 exam site.

Braindumping only really hurts you and anyone likely to employ you.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  3. w4rlock

w4rlock New Member

Hi Purchased Cisco 642-637 dumps from the website, when i was doing the purchase they replied within a minute. But after the purchase i realized that they gave me old dumps and i asked them for the new one but no reply. I failed my exam and as they mentioned for failed candidates there will be a full refund but thats all bull****.
    they never respond back I suggest if someone else is facing the same issue please complain to the fraud department UK and try to avoid this website.

4. jamesclimax

jamesclimax Nibble Poster

Perhaps you shouldn't be buying dumps in the first place?????? zero sympathy...

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, MCTS
    WIP: MCTS 70-659, Oracle, SQL, ITIL
  5. Boffy

Boffy Megabyte Poster

OK Kids...Dumps are bad mmmkay!

Last edited: May 10, 2012
    Certifications: BSc Computer Game Technology, A+
    WIP: MOS 2010
  6. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Whatever your motivation, if you've done business with those up to no good, you have very little to go on in terms of getting justice.
    Dump sites have zero ethics anyway, otherwise they wouldn't be violating NDAs, EULAs, copyright etc in the first place. So the fact that they have delivered something a bit shoddy as a result is going to be the least of their worries.

Trying to report them is also pretty useless. They are going to be operating out of some backwater and everyone knows they're naughty anyway. Nothing anyone is really inclined to do about it. Every now and then an exam vendor tries to take action (as in the TK case) and it doesn't really achieve anything other than cost the vendor money.

Worst case scenario, running around and making a big fuss about your braindumps not working is a bit like going into a police station and kicking off about the dodgy crack that you scored on Friday night. Probably not a happy outcome for you as opposed to anyone else.

My main concern would have been giving them my credit card number in the first instance.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD