Cert Forum - Part II

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by InspClouseau, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

There's more to it than that, Zeb. I say we all back off for now and just let it be.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  2. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

Since you are currently unempolyed Insp Clouseau, it may be a good opportunity to get on some free training courses. I know you are probably enjoying your anti-gov rant abit too much, but the tools are there for people who want to work. The college I teach part-time at provide quality IT professional courses to the unemployed for free.

If you have a look around at your local colleges then you may find you can get onto a course that will keep your motivation up, meet other people studying the same thing. GL with the A+.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  3. InspClouseau

InspClouseau Bit Poster

Zebulebu

You some kind of nutcase in calling me a Troll. Don't push your luck with me kiddo. I ain't scared of you and will tie you up in knots if you mess with me.

What I said was real experience not some sensational experience or lies. You may be some high class techie but you are a kiddo to me and don't bother me - so take a hike and stop bothering me.

Modey

Please read my post at the top again. You dont know what my circumstances are maybe you are naive. I am not ranting - ok,so stop lecturing me!

If I get get banned so be it only telling what is right.

:box2

Certifications: BSc (Hons) in Computing & Statistics
    WIP: A+
  4. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

:cowboy

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  5. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

dude, you need to get a grip of yourself. Anyway how do you know you could beat someone else in a fight, I bet you are one those people who think if he is older then he is harder, thats a load of crap I know this from experience.

When I used to be in the Junior class at Jiu Jitsu we had full contact fights every two weeks I had to fight the seniors because of my skill level, and although I don't like to brag I did beat some of them. These were men who were twice my age so don't give me that age thing because its BS.

You say that your finding learning IT with the Mike Meyers book boring, maybe mess about with an old pc if you find that boring then IT isn't for you.

You seem to blame the government for the reason you can't get a job, YOU CAN GET A JOB. You just need to be prepared to take any job you can get (this is what I did).

You need to change your attitude because you act like a little kid, its no wonder your last boss was giving you weekly to do lists and assessing your work, its seems like you think your something your not. Some bosses give people weekly or even daily tasks and assessments this is called life, yes its shite but shite happens and if you haven't worked that out at your age then you are not going to progress.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  6. InspClouseau

InspClouseau Bit Poster

Thank you bruce lee.

I am not a violent type of person but like to stand my ground. I don't rant - listen to abu hamzaz if you want to know what ranting is about :biggrin.

Yes, I said A+ was boring as I was reading the Jean Andrews book when I started A+. But Mike Meyer book is excellent and I would say its is captivating. Still, I find A+ needs lot of study and its harder than ECDL :dry. Maybe, I should have done MSDST instead of A+ but people in the forum suggested to start A+ first. I prefer software to harware.

As far as what I said about the government, I still maintain its doing a hash job. The list is endless regarding the mistakes they made and they are not held accountable as both the main opposition parties are weak. This is a democratic country so we can speak out mind up, right?

As far as job-hunting is concerned, I have had no luck. I send my CVs by email - say 4 a week - and get no replies! It's is very difficult to get a job and I am not kidding. Also, they cut funding for training in job centre too.

I did apologise before about any offence but Zebu should stop name calling. By calling me a troll or child is unacceptable. I think he should have some "brownie points" deducted from him.

If I am wrong, the moderator can suspend me from this site, I will not complain. The moderators can contact me and I will listen.

Note: This section of the forum specifically mentions people having a moan or discussing anything.

7. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

If you view CF's reputation points scheme as simply "brownie points", then why care about Zeb's, or anyone elses', and ask for them to be deducted ?

He earned every single one of those through sound advice and encouragement to fellow Members. Can you match that ?

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  8. InspClouseau

InspClouseau Bit Poster

ok jamko, point taken.

I received some infractions by forum moderators, can they explain what happens next.

As I said, you can bar me from here and remove my account with my blessing. But, they need to explain to that me, for my information, before they do . I will accept your final decision. OK?

Thanks.

9. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

Actually, no they dont. they can do so without your permission, or notice to you. read the terms you agreed to when you signed up to the forum. Should you have failed to do so, you can find a copy Here. No explanation needed.

The fact you are still speaking means that, at this time, they havent chosen to ban you... yet. Although personally, I find your comments immature, trollish, and i have to admit at being offended by the racist tone of your words to me in your initial reply. Were it me, you would have been long gone, so be thankful I dont have that power.

Edit: Just in case you miss it again, ill quote the relevant sections here for you:

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  10. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

Ive been quiet the whole time on this thread but stuff like this makes me laugh, what ya gonna do like??? Call him names in CAPS on here! ha ha. Nobody cares about threats over the internet. Don't try to act like a hard c*nt with the keyboard. :)

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house
  11. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

You have been given 3 points InspClouseau, so if you continue to post in an inflamatory way, the next infraction will get you a ban for a 3 days.

As a community, we want to help you, but in order for that to work, you have to realise that you need to fit in and get to know the other members. The people on this forum have years of experience communicating on on-line BBSs, they can spot a troll or any other potential irritant from a mile away.

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  12. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

I've met Raffaz and you don't want to rumble with him, he's has 'ard as lard. :twisted:

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  13. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Has a thing about ostriches though, if urban myth is to be believed !!! :biggrin

...and he said the "c" word on CF :ohmy :tongue

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  14. Raffaz

Yeah, maybe i should change that to ostrich :)

15. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Did he really.. oh well :slidedrin

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  16. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Especially those chocolate ones :twisted:

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  17. InspClouseau

InspClouseau Bit Poster

never said I was hard but I will stand my ground - ok, raffaz or rough azz whatever you call yourself. :D

... kebab lover you may be, Raffaz, just remember you I be eating Turkey for christmas.

... I always greet the owners of my Turkish cafe by the name Ali Baba

... and I must have some bottle, don't you think

... now, can I have my reputation points?

18. greenbrucelee

You may not think your trolling but you are.

You should stop it or you will be banned.

19. Raffaz

Eh??? You on drugs???

20. greenbrucelee

I don't think he is on drugs, I think he's a tool.