CEng Technical Report Review Interview

Discussion in 'Professional Associations' started by prabathsr, Jan 21, 2009.

1. prabathsr

prabathsr New Member

Hi all,

Is there anyone attended the Technical Report Review Interview (TRI) for CEng via the BCS?
    If so, could you please share your experience with me? (e.g. The nature of the interview, what sort of questions they usually asked, etc.)

I have to attend TRI and Professional Review Interview (PRI) in two weeks time and I would like to have your ideas/advises before attending the interview.

Thanks,
    -Pb

Certifications: MCSD, MCTS, MBCS CITP
    WIP: CEng
  2. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

Hi there,

If you haven't seen it already, the following is the CEng requirements document from the BCS website - it'll have info in it about requirements, interviews, etc

http://www.bcs.org/upload/pdf/CEng-and-IEng-Standard-document.pdf

As far as I'm aware, CF members have so far only gone for CITP status - chartership accredited through the BCS.

You'll probably be better off asking the same question over at the IET forums, as there will be a few more CEng and IEng working towards their accreditation that would be better placed to answer your question.

Here's a linky to their professional registration discussion board - the IT board is quite close to it :)

Good luck with your interview.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  3. prabathsr

prabathsr New Member

Just started to go through IET forums. Thank you very much Arroryn.

Certifications: MCSD, MCTS, MBCS CITP
    WIP: CEng
  4. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Good luck with the application process :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security