CCNA Book or Video training

Discussion in 'Routing & Switching' started by dimispa, Oct 20, 2016.

1. dimispa

dimispa New Member

Hi,

I m' thinking of studying by myself in order to pass the CCENT/CCNA ICND1 and ICND2 exams. I was wondering based on your experience, which is best, book or video training?

If book, should I buy the hard copy or the digital version? Are they the exact same thing? Do I get all that is included in the hard copy (DVD, tests, questions, simulator etc) if I get the digital version?

If I choose the video training do I also get tests, questions, simulator etc?

Thanks
    Dimitris

2. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

Hi Dimitris,

I am currently working on the CCENT. Using the following:
    • Official Press Book,
    • Packet Tracer,
    • Lazlo Course on Udemy
    • Boson Ex-Sim training materials.
    Cheers,

Ron

3. Ben1999

Ben1999 New Member

Personally, I much prefer to hold a book in my hands rather than read off a screen.

You can't go far wrong with CiscoPress books. Check out the reviews on Amazon and make sure you buy the most recent edition.

I notice some reviewers complain that they read the book but didn't pass the exam and then they give the book a two star review. Well, I would suggest the fault lies more with the student that the book :tune

4. Novodyne

Novodyne New Member

We've just released a new CCNA VoD, you can check it out here :
    www youtube com/channel/UCEXp8j1XZhbgRUCzEO4YOVg

Or visit our website at : www ndtrainings com

Good luck!