CCNA Audio book/MP3

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by mightywha, Jan 19, 2011.

1. mightywha

mightywha New Member

Hi,

Does anyone know of, or better still has used CCNA audio books/MP3 to assist in their studying? If so can you recommend a particular product.

I'm looking to really push on with my studies this year, as I've found it to be a stop/start affair so far and every time I get up a head of steam, life throws something that brings it to a bit of a hault. I've likened this to how I have binged on getting fit. Run or go to the gym for a couple of months.... then get an injury or a reason why I cannot go for a couple of weeks, and then its so hard to get going again. Enough of my excuses though, I've got to nail it before the summer.

So - I have between an hour to an hour and a half drive to work (and the same on the return journey) obviously, so why not maximise this time to get more studying in.

I'm therefore looking for something I can burn to a CD that is specifically tailored for audio studying. I have Train Signals MP3 of Chris Bryants study material, but this is just the order ripped from his CBT, therefore its not ideally suited. I'm looking for something that has been purposefully done for Audio studying to enhance my other studying.

Ok, this was supposed to be a short plea, so I'll finish up.

Thanks in advance

Gareth

WIP: CCNA
  2. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Prepologic do audio training, but I've never used the audio stuff, so can't comment on how good it may or may not be.

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  3. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

audible.com also has a ccna training book, ive downloaded it but not had much time to listen to it yet tho

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing