CCNA 640-801 or 802 exam question?

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by albertc30, May 23, 2009.

1. albertc30

albertc30 Kilobyte Poster

Hello everybody.
    As you all have probably read my post about missing the pass mark by a mile, here are some questions to those whom have taken the exam.

How much time was allocated by vue to do the exam? When we started the exam we had 01:10:00 to do the exam when we were told 90 minutes and now accordingly to ciscos website we should have 90 minutes to do the exam.

How many questions did you get? We got 58 questions.

Must we answer a question in order to move on to the next question? We couldn't without selecting an answer.

After answering a question and moved on to the next one, can we go back to revise? We could not.

Any comments well appreciated everybody.
    Cheers

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: 220-701 - A+
  2. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

90 minutes is allocated for the exam, but the exam time begins when you get the first question. The introductions, tutorials, practice test scenarios, etc, don’t count towards the exam time.

The official statement is between 45-55 questions. Honestly, I thought my CCNA was over 60 questions, but I can’t remember.

Keep in mind my CCNA was the 801, however:
    No – You should be able to pass unanswered questions.
    However, normally you don’t want to do this!

Nope!
    No going back in the exam, no review, no changing answers. Once you’ve moved to the next question, the answer is committed.