CCENT Questions ICND1 - Does my revision look good?

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by Jonathon Legg, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Jonathon Legg

Jonathon Legg New Member

Hi all,

No doubt I will be annoying the h*ll out of everyone by posting this, but I find as much information as I can gather it will benefit me for the exam.

Basically I am covering everything in CBT Nuggets for ICND1 which covers everything from basic networks, cisco switch config (I even have my own switches and routers), sub netting, router config, SDM (Not sure if this will be needed), RIP, NAT, PAT, telnet, ssh, cdp.

I have not included everything as I don't feel it's necessary just completing a BSc networks degree i should know the rest, if you guys have anything you want me to add or think i may have missed which you find important i'll add this to my list and let you know how comfortable I am on the situation.

Thanks for everyone's advice and hopefully I'll be booking the exam tonight :D

Thanks again for your time and patience,

Jon