CBT videos

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by asm, Jun 28, 2007.

1. asm

asm New Member

hey I have a question. Is the CBT videos good for studying for MCSE. My brother's friend bought the MCSE thing. It's soo expensive, but he said it's help full and he passed both 270-290 in 2 weeks. Should I do it?

2. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

Personaly I never used much CBT's to study for exams but I could defenitly see how they can greatly help because apart from studying the material you actualy get to see the concept in action. Visual learning is more interesting and fun also and keeps you motivated.

I think that if you really want to get the CBT's they are a good investment for studying purposes, but like you said they are also costly.

I know some fella's here mentioned some free online CBT's available, however I the post where the link to that site is but I am sure somone will pass by and maybe post the link to that site.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  3. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

I've used the CBT's for A+, and I have to say I found them great. I personally just dont feel like reading sometimes, the videos are a great "easier" way to still keep learning when motivation issues occur. Also, I read the book cover to cover, and then watched the videos to fill in any gaps and go over it all again... although expensive, they can be very useful in my opinion. :biggrin

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  4. Luddym

Luddym Megabyte Poster

I love CBT's, I passed my 290 with them.

TBH, Learnkey are great in my experience.

Certifications: VCP,A+, N+, MCSA, MCSE
    WIP: Christmas Drunkard
  5. asm

asm New Member

They are great. My brother's friend is letting me use them :biggrin . They are really helpfull. I can't even stand reading a book. I hate reading books.