CBT Nuggets

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by rennellsmc, Apr 7, 2008.

1. rennellsmc

rennellsmc New Member

I am wondering if the CBT Nuggets for the 70-270 are a worthwhile investment. I used them (and the Sybex Security+ book) to pass my Security+ exam but Microsoft exams are not CompTIA exams.
    Anyone familiar with them?

Certifications: A+, Security+, CCNA
    WIP: MCSE: Security, CCSP
  2. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

CBT Nuggets seems to be a generic term now for video based training. I can certainly recommend the Learnkey 70-270 video training although it was quite pricey back when I used it. As for the CBT 70-270 stuff I couldn't comment as I didn't use it.

Getting a decent study book (the MS Press one was not bad for this one) and working through the examples and seting up a virtual lab to do the examples on would also be a good idea. The 270 is very domain oriented so it would be helpful to have server 2003 setup as a DC also.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security