CBT - Nuggets MCDST - TestOut MCSE

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by moloch, Jun 6, 2006.

1. moloch

moloch New Member

I recently purchased CBT Nuggets and used it as one of my sources of study for my 70-271 exam (which is tomorrow) and will use it for the 70-272 soon.

I'm just wondering who else has used this and what you think?

I found it really helpful and recommend it to anyone wishing to take this exam. Ofcourse I haven't sat the exam yet so I don't know if it would be enough as your only source of study, but as an addition it was good to sit back and just revise and brush up on what you already know.

Has anyone tried any other CBT packages?

My friends just got the MCSE Test Out CD package, and is planning on studying this before attemping hands on stuff. Any one advice on Test Out as a CBT?

Cheers

Certifications: 70-271
    WIP: MCDST
  2. MonkeyWrench

MonkeyWrench Nibble Poster

I used the nuggets too, found them really useful. I'd basically read through a chapter of the MS Press book and then watch the associated nugget, the info really sunk in that way. Some of the videos did have a few bits and pieces missing, but all-in-all they were very informative, although Todd sounds like a complete tosser :)

Certifications: MCDST
    WIP: 70-270, CCNA
  3. moloch

moloch New Member

llooll Todd made me laugh, but yeah his patter was lame. :dry

Certifications: 70-271
    WIP: MCDST