career advice for a fully international remote job

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by Jane-learn44, Apr 22, 2022.

1. Jane-learn44

Jane-learn44 New Member

Hello all,
    I'm looking to start a career in IT,and I want to work from home.I have an equivalent of a a three-year bachelor’s degree in electrical field.I also have basic computer skills,intermediate programming skills in python,beginner level in HTML,CSS,JS and Nodejs. I prefer to work on Linux (meaning a career that will not involve using Windows will be great).I start looking for an online master degree in some IT field(data science,cybersecurity,etc.) but it was too expensive for me.So I thought maybe I should seek IT certifications instead.I am not interested in networking,I like programming.What are the best and future-proof IT certification that you can suggest me to take? My budget is limited to 5000$.The end goal is to be able to land a remote job by the end of this year.
    I'd really appreciate any insights you guys might be able to provide, and that's not limited to my question either.
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2022