Captain Marvel

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Kitkatninja, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

So, who has seen it?

Went to see it yesterday in ScreenX... It was really good, a good mixture of action, comedy, fighting, etc... You can really see why it was released on International Women's Day.

As expected, they did change of Captain Marvel's origin, but that didn't distract from the movie itself. Added to that it ties in well with the MCU, especially End Game (that's due for release next month)...

-Ken

(Sorry no spoilers from me) :)

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  2. nisseki

nisseki Byte Poster

I'm definately going to watch end game but I'm giving this movie a pass. So many superhero movies!

3. Kitkatninja

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

No such thing as too many superhero movies, haha :D

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. JK2447

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

I'll have to get it watched. Isn't she supposed to be the most powerful of them all or did I make that up? Ha ha

I can't wait for the next Avengers film and Game of thrones obviously

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs