Cancer Research UK Run 10K Sponsership

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by SimonD, Apr 28, 2010.

1. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Guys,

I attempted to run this a couple of years ago and two weeks prior to it came down with pneumonia, subsequently I never managed to do it, I would have done it the following year but February last year I managed to break my ankle :(

What that's meant is that I have had to wait until this year before I can enter it, which considering the site just went live I have done.

I am going to be posting to a couple of the forums that I belong to with details of how to sponser me but the aim is to do the 10k run in October of this year and to raise as much money as possible.

All I ask is that if you can sponser me that you do so, every little helps and it's for a good cause.

The link to sponser me is http://www.run10ksponsorme.org/sdavies

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA