Can you program Sutty

Discussion in 'Scripting & Programming' started by System error, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. System error

System error Banned

Can you code Sutty?... i'm guessing not but.. below will tell you why I think you should learn (if you cant allready)

ohh b.t.w Why did my last post get deleted? their was nothing meliciouse in my post... and before I forget to tell you PUTTY SUCKS!^^

So Sutty, why should you learn to program?:

First of all, i'd like to put hackers in ranks to get a better perspective....

Skript kiddies <-- kell them all!^^lol //skip these parts if you allready know about hackers + ranks.

A skript kiddie, in my opinion is one who doesn't really know about computers and networks (but think theye do) and use freely available tools in order to *attempt* to compromise computers - theye often dont realize what theye are doing and can underestimate the tools and cause unintentional damage....
    in basic theye are lo0zers that like to think theye are hackers but haven't got a clue in what theye are doing ohh and almost allways get caught, or counter hacked, or usually denial of service themselves.

Intermediate hackers
    These halfway hackers are people who understand about networks and computers, theye know enough to cause seriouse damage to their victims, theye still have a lot to learn but with enough time and dedication theye can be pro's.Theye often make silly mistakes which can cost them bigtime, (ie; telneting into an organizations mx server without spoofing an IP address or after compromizing a box forgetting/not knowing how to cover their tracks (like removing log files ect).

IT Security proffesionals

IT Security pro's have expert knowledge on computers and networks, theye understand how to find vulnerabilities in networks and or computer systems with which theye can compromize major networks and cover their tracks extremely well (I am now a renegade CEH and learnt a lot from those guys) however I felt that despite their skills, theye are limited as to what theye can do (we'll get back to that later).

31337 hackers
    Elite hackers rule the cyber world (: theye are the reason why companies spend ssssoooo much money on security, these guys are not only masters of computers and networks but constantly bring out/create new exploits, worms, viruses, ect ... these guys make tools that people like IT Security pro's rely on.

//So now to the actual question

Do you need to be able to program (at a high level) in order to be an Skilled hacker?

Well... the answer is yes and i'll explain why.

First of all I want to ask you a question...

If you couldn't program and their where absoloutly no kind of hacker tool's out their whatsoever (even thing's like port scanners) would you be able to effectively hack major networks?... the answer is NO!

As i said before we'll get back to the IT Security professional subject and here is why... even though IT security pro's are very effective because of their wide knowledge theye are still (in my opinion) very limited as to what theye can do as their restrictions lie within what tools theye have available, theye can only use what is to hand and that in my opinion is very restrictive - however if you can program you have a wide array of capabillities and have no restrictions what so ever (exept your programming skills) and can code new tools, exploits, worms, viruses, trojans ect as and whene you please (if you have the patience) so if you to own a specific netowork and find a certain vulnerabillitie but no tools have been coded for that you can simply do your own.. get it?

Certifications: ECDL, CEH, C++ and Java Fundementals.
    WIP: SCJP, LPT, CISSP
  2. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

So where do you see yourself in the illustrious ranks?

What have you seen on these forums which makes you think that any of us want to be hackers?

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  3. Suttar

Suttar Byte Poster

Your very opinionated, considering you don't know anything about me. Yes I can program, but don't need to especially since I have no intensions of being a hacker. Secondly you really didn't answer or address the question I put to you in the previous thread which had nothing at all to do with hackers, so I can only assume that you are saying that you have designed a program for use by hackers.

And as a network engineer I can tell you it WOULD be possible to hack in to a major network without programming hacking tools. It would take longer maybe but it would still be possible.

Also don't call me Sutty, you want to give me a nickname you'd have to make friends with me first. At the moment I can't see that happening

Certifications: Hnc Comp & Bsc Networking, ITIL v3
    WIP: CCNA
  4. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

None us want to be hackers System error who are you?

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  5. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Careful, the guy's got ECDL.

He knows what he's talking about...

:blink

6. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

LOL :D

it was like this dude the other day he had CLAIT and he thought he knew everything :blink

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  7. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

[​IMG]
    Worst.
    Post.
    Ever

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  8. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

System error,

Your posts, although thought provoking and interesting to those who are interested are not exactly relevant to these forums.

The members here are interested in IT, and quite possibly IT security, but they are not (nor hopefully do they want to be) hackers. A number of your threads have been removed from public view for that very reason.

Your interaction on the forums has been so far 'distracting' from what our members are here to do, to get certified.

Please be advised that the CF Staff are watching your posts very closely.

9. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

Agreed.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  10. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

I think system error whether you are aware of your malpractices or not this is in fact not helping you or anyone else on CF.

I hope you see the light and get your act together as I still belief you have potential and talent if used appropriately and in a legitimate manner.

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  11. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Si was being generous when he called your posts "interesting". Frankly, you seem to me to be a "one-trick pony". That is, you only know (or seem to based on your posts) one thing and are interested in only one thing. Unfortunately for you, that one thing is at least unethical and bordering on illegal. As Si mentioned, the staff is aware of you and will be reviewing your contributions to his forum closely. As for giving one of our members an unwanted nickname, the R&G do say that being rude or insulting isn't tolerated. Perhaps you'd be happier posting at a crackers forum...:rolleyes:

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  12. System error

System error Banned

Ohh the whole ECDL thing... very funny, I did that when I was 16yrs old out of boredom, I am now 21yrs old, I have (ECDL which i'll admit is laim) a CEH, Java fundementals, will be doing the SCJP soon which I have no doubt i'll pass, I can code in C++ , Java, asm, python, html, php (to a resonable level, but to a high level in java)... But certificates are one thing, actually having skills is another.

I guess the point that i'm trying to get to is, dont judge peoples skills on their certificates (exept in the buisness world) I for example (in a non modest way) have a lot more skills than *some people* who have a plethora of qualifications in IT.

13. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Actually, I'm judging you on quite a few things.
    And in fairness, your lack of certifications isn't one of them.

14. Suttar

Suttar Byte Poster

The thing is no-one is judging you on your skills or lack there of, they are judging you on what you have contributed to the forum so far.

Also just because people have a "plethora of qualifications in IT" doesn't mean you have more skills than the people on this forum who do have those qualifications.

I think you need to spend more time in the working environment before you boast about your "skills"

15. System error

System error Banned

So, you think I dont have IT skills? - if answer = yes; what makes you think that?.

16. Suttar

Suttar Byte Poster

Nobody said you don't have IT skills, But I said you need more experience of how working in IT works, and maybe then you'll understand why people have a problem with what you are saying and the way you are saying it.

17. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

There is a lot more to being skilled in IT than sitting in your bedroom trying to break as many rules as you can and making other people's live more difficult.

So far, you haven't indicated that you have made a positive contribution to the industry.

18. nicolinux

nicolinux Byte Poster

That is not hacking.

Certifications: mcse win2k3, mcts x4. mcitp enterprise admin
    WIP: 70-680
  19. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

You probably have "m4d 31337 skillz"... but you don't seem to know how to contribute positively to the IT industry. Worse, you think what you're promoting and condoning is GOOD... you're headed straight down the wrong road, mate.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  20. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

I concurr. Perhaps you should put down your 1337 haxx0r skillz and stop trying to 'break' into the IT industry. Instead try to break into the IT industry properly - like as a professional.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present