Can I just say...

Discussion in 'A+' started by Shred_teh_blooz, Sep 15, 2008.

1. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

I've got three guitars and an amp, I know about 5 chords, The View's Superstar Tradesman might have be written about me, forget about paper MCSE, oh the shame !

Guess I better look into those chromatic thingy's ! :D

2. Shred_teh_blooz

Shred_teh_blooz Bit Poster

Just go like this:

E------------------------------------------1-2-3-4-5------------------------------------------------
    B----------------------------------1-2-3-4----------5-4-3-2-----------------------------------------
    G--------------------------1-2-3-4--------------------------5-4-3-2---------------------------------
    D------------------1-2-3-4------------------------------------------5-4-3-2-------------------------
    A----------1-2-3-4-----------------------------------------------------------5-4-3-2----------------
    E--1-2-3-4---------------------------------------------------------------------------5-4-3-2--------

Then do the same but starting on the second fret and go all the way up the fretboard. Eventually try doing it but going 1-3-2-4 or 1-4-2-3, I guarantee that if you spend 5 minutes every day doing that you'll progress considerably in a very short time. Just an easy exercise that isn't taxing on the brain :biggrin

Certifications: 100 metres swimming badge
    WIP: A+/N+