Can I have some info on 70-536?

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by Herne, Mar 27, 2008.

1. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

I found them pretty close to measure up in level of difficulty, its fairly subjective, you either know it or you don't...

2. xor2

xor2 New Member

thanks for the answer.
    Is anyone here on the forum who has passed this exam recently? like in May, April this year?

Could someone write example question which appeared on real exam?

thanks in advance

3. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

No we can't that would be in violation of the exams Non Disclosure Agreement. If you don't know enough to pass, don't take the exam.

How long have you been a programmer ? How many programs have you written on windows or with .Net?

4. xor2

xor2 New Member

I am programmer, that's my profession.
    I have been coding for more then 10 years and currently I am working as a software developer
    writing apps on borland delphi platform and that's the reason I have a deep desire to migrate to .NET.

In spite of the fact that Borland has been sold to CodeGear, and CodeGear to Embarcadero and they will be trying to raise it from the dead I don't see the future for this language.

With regard the c# and this cert, I am quite confident. I have been learning for about 3, 4 months
    using .net framework Microsoft Training Kit book, and although I don;t have previous experience with framework I hope everything will be ok, well, we will see on 13 of Mai :D That's my exam date.

Wish me luck :)

5. xor2

xor2 New Member

passed :D:D Score: 982 :D

6. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Congrats!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  7. Herne

Herne Bit Poster

Sorry I didn't get back to you in time, but congratulations anyway! :D

Certifications: MCTS
    WIP: MCPD