Calling all Storage Subject Matter Experts: CompTIA Storage+ Powered by SNIA

Discussion in 'General CompTIA Certifications' started by Kitkatninja, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Calling all Storage Subject Matter Experts: CompTIA Storage+ Powered by SNIA

CompTIA, the world leader in vendor-neutral IT credentials, with over 1.25 million IT professionals certified, and SNIA, the Storage Networking Industry Association, the global leader for the storage industry and storage end users, are building a brand-new, vendor-neutral certification examination in storage networking and information management. It will be called “CompTIA Storage+ Powered by SNIA,” and it is scheduled to be released in 2011.
    Complementing the industry leading CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Server+, and CompTIA Security+, the new “CompTIA Storage+ Powered by SNIA” will be a global credential validating skills and knowledge in the fast-growing field of storage networking and information management IT disciplines. This credential will also be the foundation for higher-level and specialty certifications within the SNIA credentials ecosystem.

See here.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  2. michael78

michael78 Terabyte Poster

Cool would defo be interested in doing something like this as it's a good fit with the direction I want to go.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP | MCDST | MCTS: Hyper-V | MCTS: AD | MCTS: Exchange 2007 | MCTS: Windows 7 | MCSA: 2003 | ITIL Foundation v3 | CCA: Xenapp 5.0 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
    WIP: Online SAN Overview, VCP in December 2011