C# 70-316 Exam, anyone??

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by miffta, Jun 11, 2005.

1. miffta

miffta New Member

I'm due to be sitting the C# 70-316 Exam :dry with computeach. Has anyone sat this Exam? And if so Can you tell me if the questions require you to write code, or if they are multiple choice questions.
    and any other info you may think helpful to me like percentage needed to pass, Hardness of questions & time alotted E.T.C.
    thank you for reading
    MIFFTA :unsure

2. Stu_C

Stu_C Byte Poster

Hi miffta,

I had my incenter days for stage 3 with CT a couple of weeks ago and i asked the tutor the same question.

The exam is multiple choice with 40 questions and there may be more than once choice for each question (similar to NetG).

He also stated that ADO.Net is a large part of the exam.

And the pass mark is lower than the one you required on your Mock, i think it was about 70% ( but dont hold me to that ).

Hope you find that helpfull.

Good luck for your exam and let us know how you get on.

Stu_C

Certifications: Bsc(Bronze Swimming Certificate)
    WIP: C# MCP, MCAD
  3. miffta

miffta New Member

O.k thanx for the reply, Especially about the ADO.NET bit as i'm having trouble learning this It's such a Huge topic to learn.
    I think I'll have to buy a seperate book on the Topic (any recommendations ANYONE ??)
    Thanx for reading ! :study

4. alvincho

alvincho New Member

I passed 70-316 yesterday. There were 42 questions and the first 10 were related to ADO.NET, although all the training books (Microsoft Press, Que) pay little attention on it. You have to study ADO.NET before you take the exam.

Certifications: MCSD, CFA Level I, FRM
    WIP: CFA