Bud Extra (aka Bud-E)

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by delorean, Jun 21, 2008.

1. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

Is this stuff available in the UK? Anyone tried it? It's fairly new here but it's become rapidly popular! I ask because I hope it is available in the UK, I'm suffering withdrawl already thinking about it!

I tried some for the first time a few weeks ago but spat it out after a sip claiming it to be "muck". Last Sunday however (with it being a public holiday for the Queens Birthday on Monday) a bunch of us went out and said feck it we'll try it as we wanted to see what all the fuss is about.

We all agreed, it is NOT a 'starter beer' ie: you wouldn't have it for the first drink of the night. We actually had it after a couple of cheeky Negra Modelo's and a VX and Coke before proceeding to quickly tuck in to the Bud Extra. Totally different reaction this time, we went berko for it!

To cut a long story short (as I am sure you are all dying to hear about my night out haha), we ended up buying a few $100's worth of it for take out for a house party that night. We have since all declared this tasty beverage to be the best thing since sliced bread.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a woofter/alcopops guy, but this stuff is absolutely incredible and I urge you thirsty folks across the pond to get some of this stuff down your Gregory pronto!!

Anyone else here tried this insane sleep-depriving beverage?

Attached Files:

Certifications: A+, MCP 70-270, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: 70-680, S+, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA
  2. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

I discovered a most awesome of ales today at a wetherspoons in north london (just got back from a GTG meal up there) it was a polish brew called Plum
    quite sweet, so not for everyone, but was the fruitiest ale I have ever had, and it still managed to taste of ale, it was truely a refreshing experience, I necked two in the 20 minutes before we hit the restaurant :)

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0