Bruce Lee fans want home turned into museum

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by tripwire45, Jun 25, 2008.

1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

This is a story about the real Bruce Lee, not our own beloved GBL. Still, I thought it was interesting because of what has become of Lee's home in Hong Kong and because of his ties to the American Northwest.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/regional/stories/ktvbn-jun2408-bruce_lee_home_museum.353ad20d.html

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I heard about this a while ago, the authorities havent treated his memory correctly even though in most of his films he was fighting for the oppressed as the article says.

Although it says he died from a brain injury which is slightly incorrect, he died of an anurism caused by an ingredient in a headache tablet called equagesic (not sure if thats the correct spelling) and his alergy to cannabis leaves (which he used to chew to calm his nerves).

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. Ryan

Ryan Byte Poster

shame, seemed like a top guy

Certifications: MCDST, MCITP:EA, Microsoft Certified Solutions Ascociate (2008), 70-662
  4. Ropenfold

Ropenfold Kilobyte Poster

His home is an 'hourly motel'???? I can't believe his home has turned into a knocking shop!!! Thats pretty bad!:eek:

Certifications: BSC (Hons), A+, MCDST, N+, 70-270, 98-364, CLF-C01
    WIP: ISC2 CC, Security+
  5. michael78

michael78 Terabyte Poster

It's a shame as I'm a big fan of Bruce Lee and he brought martial arts to the western world and deserves to be remembered for that.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP | MCDST | MCTS: Hyper-V | MCTS: AD | MCTS: Exchange 2007 | MCTS: Windows 7 | MCSA: 2003 | ITIL Foundation v3 | CCA: Xenapp 5.0 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
    WIP: Online SAN Overview, VCP in December 2011